From our stunning suite of offices with sweeping views of the Berkeley hills, we provide high-quality, private-pay therapy services to individual adults, adult couples, families, and adolescents from across the Bay Area and in other locations in California.
Our staff of six clinicians (and growing) prides ourselves on delivering the highest quality comprehensive clinical care to a diverse, motivated and dynamic clientele. At Evergreen Counseling we value excellence, warmth, reliability, inclusivity, and modernity.
As a staff member at Evergreen Counseling you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401K retirement plan with a 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan.
- Consistent referrals with no marketing efforts required by you.
- Enjoyable, diverse, motivated, and rewarding clients.
- Excellent professional growth opportunities including on-going peer consult opportunities, advanced trainings, the ability to lead workshops and groups, and more.
- State-of-the-art technology and therapy practice software available to you.
- Beautifully appointed offices with tasteful mid-century furniture, lovely art, great views of the Berkeley hills, and a coffee/tea/hot chocolate bar available to you and your clients.
- A warm, friendly, collaborative and supportive teamwork environment.
Work At Evergreen Counseling
We’re currently hiring for two specific positions and we’re always interested in meeting high-quality candidates who are looking to be part of our clinical community for the long haul. Please explore our open positions on the website and/or feel free to email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for when more positions open up.